Pharma Veterans' 500th Blog – Blog Post #500 by Asrar Qureshi

Pharma Veterans' 500th Blog – Blog Post #500 by Asrar Qureshi

Dear Colleagues!  This is Pharma Veterans Blog Post #500. Pharma Veterans welcomes sharing of knowledge and wisdom by Veterans for the benefit of Community at large. Pharma Veterans Blog is published by Asrar Qureshi on WordPress, the top blog site. Please email to asrar@asrarqureshi.com for publishing your contributions here.


DEAR PHARMA VETERANS, COLLEAGUES AND READERS! 

IT PLEASES ME AND HUMBLES ME TO ANNOUNCE THE PUBLISHING OF THE 500TH BLOG TODAY.

I planned to write a blog in 2017. I had a short stint earlier with blog writing in 2012 -13. I wrote under the title of ‘Management Matters’ and the blog was published on WordPress free site. I wrote about twenty blogs, but the frequency was not consistent. The main topic was ‘Management’ but the aspects were too varied. This was not an enviable background.

In 2016, I joined the Recognized Expert course with Dorie Clark and became a part of the amazing, versatile, and highly accomplished RExer community for life. The course contents and the group members work inspired me in several ways. Most of all, I wanted to contribute for people development in a more targeted way. (The group is continuously expanding and inspiring).

I had a long career behind me, which was a great story of learning, growth, and resilience. Allah had been especially Benevolent to me in ways I could not even count. My management philosophy centered around people development, which was my way of paying back to the profession. My industry had always been Pharmaceuticals and I had seen its many phases of changes and evolution over more than forty years.

After several days of thinking, I made the following decisions.

That I shall start writing a blog, which will be ‘Pharma-focused’, ‘Management-focused’ and ‘People-centered’. 

That I shall use the blog space for celebrating the achievements of Pharma Veterans, commenting on events of Pharma industry, and advising/ mentoring the younger colleagues and people in general.

That the blog shall be published consistently and regularly.

That the blog shall be published on a paid, dedicated site on WordPress which was still the most popular platform for publishing blogs.

That the blog shall be published three times a week; Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Next day, I booked the domain https://pharmaveterans.com and paid for a site on WordPress.

To ensure that there would be no missed days, I wrote an inventory of ten blogs before publishing the first one. The intent was that I should have a post ready, in case, I could not write a new post for any reason. The ball started rolling in October 2017.

Since then, there had only been a six-weeks break which I took when I went for Hajj in 2019. Otherwise, the publication has always appeared on time, every time.

In this three and a half years period, Pharma Veterans Blog has developed a loyal readership among Pharma colleagues and beyond.

ON THE OCCASION OF THE PUBLISHING OF THE PHARMA VETERANS’ 500TH BLOGPOST, I GRATEFULLY THANK MY READERS, WELL-WISHERS, FRIENDS, AND COLLEAGUES.

YOUR SUPPORT, ENCOURAGEMENT AND WORDS OF WISDOM HAVE KEPT THIS BLOG GOING AND GROWING.

PHARMA VETERANS SHALL CONTINUE ITS HUMBLE CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF PHARMA COLLEAGUES, INDUSTRY AND BEYOND, GOD WILLING.

PLEASE ACCEPT MY HEARTFELT GRATITUDE, LOVE AND REGARDS. 

Concluded.

Disclaimer. Most pictures in these blogs are taken from Google Images which does not show anyone’s copyright claim. However, if any such claim is presented, we shall remove the image with suitable regrets.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cannabis Based Drugs (CBDs) and A Brief History of Use of Cannabis sativa Part I – Blog Post by Asrar Qureshi

New Year 2024– Ideas For A Life Worth Living – Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #894

Pharmaceutical Industry Challenges Today – Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #822