Pharma Veterans Introduction

Dear All,
I welcome you to my new Blog, PharmaVeterans Blog.
As many of you know, I have been working in the Pharma Industry for the last over 40 years. In fact, it is my 43rd year in progress.
I wish to share my story with you. It is my work story and it is my personal story.
I am writing it to share my experiences which may be of some value to others.
I am writing because I wish to pay respect and gratitude to the large number of very fine people who added lots of value and colors to my work/personal life.
The first Blog will be published tomorrow, December 3, 2017.

Asrar Qureshi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cannabis Based Drugs (CBDs) and A Brief History of Use of Cannabis sativa Part I – Blog Post by Asrar Qureshi

New Year 2024– Ideas For A Life Worth Living – Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #894

Pharmaceutical Industry Challenges Today – Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #822