Milestone Moment: My 1,000th Blog Post – Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #1000

Milestone Moment: My 1,000th Blog Post – Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #1000

Dear Colleagues! This is Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #1000 for Pharma Veterans. Pharma Veterans Blogs are published by Asrar Qureshi on its dedicated site https://pharmaveterans.com. Please email to aq.pharmaveterans@gmail.com for publishing your contributions here.

Credit: Wendy Wei

Credit: Yulia Ilina

Today Marks a Special Day on this Journey—My 1,000th Blog Post. 

I took up blog writing in 2017 while I was working in Vietnam. I did some homework and made background preparation. I registered a domain and booked a dedicated space on WordPress to publish blogs – with the name https://pharmaveterans.com. I wrote a few blog posts before publishing. The rest as they say is history. 

As I sit down to reflect on this achievement, I’m reminded of the many experiences, ideas, and innovations I’ve had the privilege of sharing with you over the years. My core industry is pharmaceuticals, hence the name pharma veterans. Pharma industry is a fast-paced, happening industry. From innovative research to changing market dynamics to ever-evolving regulations, lot of things keep happening. I have tried to cover all that is relevant to us.

The mandate I decided for myself included discussion on pharmaceutical industry and market, management concepts, and other topics of related interests. I sincerely believe that I have been able to do justice with these topics. 

Reaching this milestone has been both humbling and inspiring. I am deeply grateful for the engagement and feedback from readers across the globe, whose insights and perspectives have enriched this platform. Every comment, question, and conversation has helped shape this blog into a space for collaboration and learning. 

All Praise be to Allah Who Gives courage to seek knowledge and share it. I bow my head in boundless gratitude.

I express my deep gratitude to all of you for taking out time to read my posts, and for encouraging me through comments. I am forever grateful to you.

The pharmaceutical industry is one of continuous transformation, and there is still so much more to explore, and I am excited about what lies ahead. Management is also undergoing fundamental changes that we follow and discuss. 

Pharma Veterans is a shared space, and it is possible to publish guest blogs. I look forward to your contributions.

Here’s to the next 1,000 posts—together, we will keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in pharma and management, and I hope you will continue to join me on this journey.

Thank you for being part of this milestone!

Concluded.

Disclaimers: Pictures in these blogs are taken from free resources at Pexels, Pixabay, Unsplash, and Google. Credit is given where available. If a copyright claim is lodged, we shall remove the picture with appropriate regrets.

For most blogs, I research from several sources which are open to public. Their links are mentioned under references. There is no intent to infringe upon anyone’s copyrights. If, however, it happens unintentionally, I offer my sincere regrets.

Comments

  1. Maa Shaa Allah, Hats off to your Commitment & Consistency Sir. Its definitely a gigantic task & living legacy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cannabis Based Drugs (CBDs) and A Brief History of Use of Cannabis sativa Part I – Blog Post by Asrar Qureshi

New Year 2024– Ideas For A Life Worth Living – Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #894

Two Landmark New Drug Approvals – Asrar Qureshi’s Blog Post #897